Oh my goodness and E is for Examine...

Dear friends, I am so sorry that I have not written in almost a month.  OH MY GOODNESS, time really does fly.  I realized I missed a week and before I knew it or took the time to do anything about it I had missed 3 weeks. Well, please forgive me and I will do my best to get back on schedule and blog at least once a week. My  ultimate goal is to be blogging more but I suppose I better get the once a week thing down first!

Well, when I wrote last we were on D so we are now up to E and E is for Examine. This weeks lesson focuses on us and our ability or lack thereof to Examine our actions, reactions and the results of those actions and how they play into our relationships and life as a whole.

We all come into relationships with some kind of issue that seems to keep us from securing the relationships, friends, jobs etc that we so desperately say we want and need in our lives. The problem is that we have these issues but that we don't want to look at them so we aren't able to address them. You can't fix a problem that you don't know exists. Or address an issue that effects you and your relationships if you are not willing to work on it. And you certainly can't have the life of joy you want when you aren't able or willing to Examine your own junk.

Let me give you an example form my own life. You see I have an issue about writing and getting in front of people, yet both my non-profit and for profit businesses involve my speaking and writing. It is very clear that I need to Examine this if I truly want the life I claim to want as a Speaker and Author. Yes, I know I have to work to get there but if something as simple as getting my weekly blog done is an issue how on God's green earth do I think I will get my next book finished?  See? I am thoughtfully Examining what this is for me and how do I go about fixing it!

Examine means to look inside, to view, review who you are, where you are and where you want to be and then create a plan of action as to how to get there. Examine is about my stuff not about the other person's stuff.  So let's get on this, what are you going to Examine about yourself this week?

Comments

Popular Posts